Who is FEM
FEM has represented European manufacturers of materials handling, lifting and storage equipment since it was founded in 1953. FEM is a non-profit trade association (AISBL under Belgian law) permanently based in Brussels to better represent its members and their interests vis-à-vis the European institutions and European partners.
Who is AISEM
AISEM is the Italian Association representing manufacturers of lifting, elevating and handling equipment. Its role is to examine and resolve specific problems relating to this sector, thus facilitating business at both national and international level.
- It is my pleasure to invite you to the 34th FEM Congress to be held on 13th-15th September 2012 in Stresa, on the beautiful Lake Maggiore in Italy. The event is organised by our Italian National Committee, AISEM.
- FEM Congress will start with the usual round of meetings of our Product Groups on 13th September. In the evening, the dinner will take place in a restaurant on an island nearby – a very nice prospect indeed.
- The FEM plenary meetings will start on 14th September afternoon with the Economic & Technical Conferences, which will revolve around two themes of high interest to all materials handling manufacturers: market surveillance and energy/resource efficiency. The ensuing Gala Dinner will be served at the hotel.
- On 15th September, our Congress will close after our traditional CEO breakfast and the General Assembly meeting.
- Finally, I would like to draw your attention to the ‘early bird’ discount scheme for registrations. You are encouraged to register by 15th February 2012.
- Our Italian hosts have done great preparatory work to ensure a delightful event and I look forward to your presence to make it a success.
- Yours sincerely,
Stresa - Italy
September 13-15 2012
Associazione italiana sistemi di sollevamento,
elevazione e movimentazione
Italian association of lifting, elevation,
handling system and machinery manufacturers